My own thought on forgetting

Hello friends, there will be thousands of crores of people in the world who forget something every day and because of this they have to face great difficulties, people have to hear such bad things but we tell you that we do not talk to them. Should listen because it is received by God and maybe we can not change it if we want but we can ignore those people because they have so much It does not happen in such a way that it does not have the capacity to do anything. If someone can listen to others' 

compulsions then they laugh at them, then we should not pay attention to such people. Those people whose own self should be ignored.If this problem is solved by someone else, then there is a problem if someone gets angry because of my forgetfulness or if they think something, then I have nothing to do in this. There will be many people in the world, whose inside There will be some drawbacks, then within me, there is a lack of forgetting and thinking about the work that is impossible, do not make any difference to my time. What someone thinks about this weakness and what he says, I just understand that it is from below me and it is a heritage for me and this is my property and that is my habit and that is all I know Are you today.I tried a lot to overcome this weakness but could not succeed so I will not do any desire or try to change it now.

This is a problem of my own self and I do not give anyone the right to interfere in my problem. I understand that it has been received by nature and I consider it to be my hobby and even if it is my wishing but I I will make this one stand and I will go to the place that people will go crazy for me till I continue to speak something every second, even then. My world is a fact and I deem it a habit and I think I have a gift given by God one day my

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts